View Single Post
Old 06-17-2011, 06:40 PM   #12
delphin
Evangelist
delphin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: SONY PRS-650
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leyor View Post
Keep the suggestions coming (If you actually have a link to the font aswell, it'll radically cut down on the time I have to work on this too hehe )
Obviously, my NimbusMod can be found embedded into the above epub so you can just download the epub, rename it to Nimbus.zip and unzip it and then look inside the OPS folder for the 'fonts' folder and you will find.

NimbusMod.ttf -- is the regular standard weight font.

NimbusMod_I.ttf -- is the italic standard weight font.

I didn't create bold versions of this font for the Sony, because the built in Sony font rendering will take care of creating a bolded version if you don't supply one, and in this case, it's algorithm does a really nice job, so there is no reason to install or embed a bold version.

Last edited by delphin; 06-17-2011 at 07:08 PM.
delphin is offline   Reply With Quote