View Single Post
Old 06-15-2011, 04:07 PM   #1
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Smile Change One Letter to get to the target word

All posts (after this one!) must be exactly one word (no hyphenations or spaces please). The word must be spelled correctly according to either British or American standard spelling. It must be different to all previous words in the thread. And it must differ from the previous word in the thread by one letter. Either one letter changed, one letter added or one letter removed. All other letters in the previous word must remain, and in the same order (although case doesn't count).

So, for example, we could go from spin to span or Spain or pin, but not to snip.

The aim is to get to Kindle. Once there, the person who first posts Kindle correctly will choose the next word to aim for. I hope this works!

The starting word is:

Amazon

[Hmm... too hard? I'd have though it'd be possible to get there, even if it's a bit of a circuitous journey. Let me start us off with a few words. Amazon is a tricky one to start with.]

Last edited by pdurrant; 06-16-2011 at 04:26 AM.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote