View Single Post
Old 03-14-2008, 05:05 PM   #5
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by eimert View Post
Hi Peter,

I see - great idea! I never noticed that loss of formatting or maybe I just forgot - switched from Palm to PPC two years ago and didn't use pdb since then. I much prefer to read either rtf or html, now (using µBook). Coming to think about it, maybe the reason for preferring rtf is that my pdbs lost all the formatting in the conversion ...

CU,
Klaus
eReader with PML formatting runs just fine on a Pocket PC. I believe uBook can read them as well (at least uBook lite mentions PML) PML by the way is Palm Markup Language.

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote