View Single Post
Old 03-14-2008, 11:55 AM   #25
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
I love it when you're first opening the box and you take out the small plastic wrap just prior to taking out the box that the ebook is in. There's this slight hesitation of your hand. I can almost hear you thinking: "Huh, what is this doing here?"

It really seems to be much thinner than my Sony PRS-500 and the book cover looks really nice.

I would actually like to buy one of these, plus a Kindle, plus a newer Sony. Unfortunately, no one wants to give me money at the moment. Go figure...

Congratulations on your reader!!

Don
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote