View Single Post
Old 03-14-2008, 09:51 AM   #21
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by tompe View Post
I do not think that is true if you read in the same font size. I had to get a better light for my Cybook. It might be that I had a spotlight before and that a spotlight will not light the screen good due to how you are holding the Cybook and the fact that it is not flat.
I do indeed increase the font size reading in a room lit by artificial light, but the CyBook makes that so easy to do that it's not a problem. ie, it's easier to increase the font size than to get more light, for me personally.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote