View Single Post
Old 03-12-2008, 05:12 AM   #5
jerryleejr
Koby-rific!
jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kobo Sage,Kobo Aura One, Glo HD,PRS-T1,PRS-950, PRS 300, PRS 350
You will find you may not want to drop the sony software just yet. I suggest that you run Windows via bootcamp or VM fusion or even Paralles on your mac just to get books that may not be available in other formats. Also if you do a search you will find several posts about using a mac with the Sony. If you dont purchase from Sony you will be looking at some level of conversion for the other formats. None of which are that painful or time consuming but sometimes I just like to click and read.
jerryleejr is offline   Reply With Quote