View Single Post
Old 11-08-2010, 06:00 PM   #3
sordie
Edge User

Thanks for the quick reply Snow. Unfortunately, online archiving is not an option for me. I have almost 10GB of scanned documents. The amount of time required to upload and download such an archive would not be pleasant (not to mention my ISP bill which has a data quota of 5GB). It seemed to me that moving the SD card between the machines would have been the perfect solution.

PS: I am considering the option of buying a pocket edge for this purpose. I found that carrying around the 3.25 lb device is simply too much on longer trips where I also have to carry a 5 pound laptop. Also, during my last trip, while sitting on my plane seat, I found the weight difficult to handle while I was scribbling.

Annotations are not a main concern - most of my PDFs would be difficult to annotate or read on a 6" device. My bigger issue is the journal - how would my notes look. In any case, I realize that this use I am suggesting is probably one not contemplated directly, so no worries if I am asking too much.