Thread: PRS-950 Replacing Default Font?
View Single Post
Old 06-06-2011, 08:47 AM   #7
advocate2
My Kingdom for Karma
advocate2 is a jewel in the roughadvocate2 is a jewel in the roughadvocate2 is a jewel in the roughadvocate2 is a jewel in the roughadvocate2 is a jewel in the roughadvocate2 is a jewel in the roughadvocate2 is a jewel in the roughadvocate2 is a jewel in the roughadvocate2 is a jewel in the roughadvocate2 is a jewel in the roughadvocate2 is a jewel in the rough

Device: Sony 350, 650, 950, Nook Color
Ana,

It looks like this set of instructions means one also has to change the CSS in every single one of their ePub books?

I was worried about the same thing. The answer is that you don't have to do each book.

If you use the installer of PRS Plus on to your 950, it creates a folder called PRS+ that has a subfolder called "epub" that has a subfile ending in ".css". If you right click the file, you'll see a variety of options. Choose "Edit". Then you change the file with the language in my link. Save it as userstyle.css. Turn on your Reader. Go to the PRS+ settings and select the file you just saved. When you open your epubs, they should all have the new font you selected.

Make sure you created a folder called "fonts" on your Reader and copied the fonts you want to use into that folder.

Last edited by advocate2; 06-06-2011 at 08:49 AM.
advocate2 is offline   Reply With Quote