Thread: PRS-950 Replacing Default Font?
View Single Post
Old 06-06-2011, 08:27 AM   #5
anamardoll
Chasing Butterflies
anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Uses batteries.
Quote:
Originally Posted by advocate2 View Post
I am not technical and just went through this on my 950.

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=134914

It's a short thread with step by step instructions.
Am I wrong? It looks like this set of instructions means one also has to change the CSS in every single one of their ePub books?

That would be 350+ ePubs in my case -- prohibitive.

Similarly, Jack's process has the same "must open every ePub file for changes", if I'm not mistaken. I was REALLY hoping for a "one-time" solution.

@JSWolf, wow, thanks for the clarification. I didn't see anything in that guide to indicate that it wouldn't work for epubs, so... thank you for the clarification.

Last edited by anamardoll; 06-06-2011 at 08:30 AM.
anamardoll is offline   Reply With Quote