View Single Post
Old 05-29-2011, 01:05 PM   #11
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf
Have you compared what you see in 1.6 with what you see on your Kindle?
Yes. The text that does not fully justify on my Kindle is exactly the same text that does not fully justify in Kindle Previewer 1.6... without exception*.

* I had to eliminate the custom margins that I had on my Kindle, but once I had default display settings, the kindle version matched what I was seeing in Kindle Previewer 1.6 line for line.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote