View Single Post
Old 05-28-2011, 05:51 AM   #15
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by JKenP View Post
Kiwidude, many demand kitchen-sink plugins for any number of product. End users always have varied needs that they're happily to express. If followed to its final form, the world would only need a single program that did everything.
Since being off topic is fashionable, here's my 2 cents.
@JKenP it has been mentioned before that this is a development forum. So far your posts have added little to this thread. Reading your posts tell me you aren't stupid....

@Kiwidude I applaud your queries into expanding the capabilities of the APIs available to GUI plugin designers. Often I don't figure I'll use the features you have helped expand in the past, often I'm wrong.

Hopefully you'll find the time to to structure your concept in such a way as to get the input from Kovid/Charles that you require. They both have been very responsive to your ideas in the past once y'all wrapped your minds around the concept. Keep up the

Last edited by DoctorOhh; 05-28-2011 at 05:54 AM.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote