View Single Post
Old 05-23-2011, 11:40 PM   #1
Montana Mills
Groupie
Montana Mills is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!Montana Mills is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!Montana Mills is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!Montana Mills is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!Montana Mills is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!Montana Mills is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!Montana Mills is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!Montana Mills is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!Montana Mills is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!Montana Mills is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!Montana Mills is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!

Device: Nook
NEED - an erotic short

Hi all - I'd like to introduce my newest erotic short story, Need:

News reporter Mona Andrews discovers that her handsome cameraman Roger has a little side project going on that involves filming other news anchors at a replica of the Channel 5 Action News room. What the anchors do there not only shocks Mona, but also turns her on.

And she wants in.

You'll never watch the news in quite the same way again!

WARNING - THIS STORY IS INTENDED FOR MATURE AUDIENCES ONLY!

For the Nook.
For Kindle.
Also available through Smashwords.

I hope you'll check it out!

MM
Montana Mills is offline   Reply With Quote