View Single Post
Old 05-23-2011, 02:40 PM   #21
kiwipippa
Fanatic
kiwipippa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwipippa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwipippa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwipippa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwipippa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwipippa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwipippa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwipippa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwipippa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwipippa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwipippa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo glo, kobo touch (dead), kindle touch, android phone
This looks like s step up from my original. I have been looking to upgrade, but don't want colour (unless it is e-ink and that isn't looking hopeful).

Now, I wonder how long it will take before they are available in New Zealand. I feel a borderlynx order coming my way.....(if I can do that via kobo without upsetting my book account).
kiwipippa is offline   Reply With Quote