View Single Post
Old 05-23-2011, 02:13 PM   #19
Shopaholic
Cockatoo Mom!
Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW4, Kobo: A1, Clara, Libra 2, iPad Pro 11, iPad Mini
This one caught my eye! I got an email from Borders on it so I went hunting. If/when my Sony 350 dies I could look at getting a Kobo. I'm waiting to hear the views of those who use it regularly. I dearly love my Sony and got it at a good price but in Canada they're $200!! That's pretty stiff compared to the $140 of the Kobo Touch.

Pricewise, I was actually impressed that in the US it's only $129 compared to Canada's $139. $10 isn't a huge difference to swallow. Hubby bought my Sony in the US for $130 compared to in Canada for $200. That's a crazy difference. With only a $10 difference, plus the higher tax rate of course, I think it'll deter a lot of people driving over the border to grab one in the US.

Thank you Asawi for correcting the other person regarding the Sony 600 Touch. I was thinking the same thing and almost going to type it out to them when I read your post. The new Sony touch screens are far superior to the 600. I bought the 300 at the time because I couldn't stand the 600.
Shopaholic is offline   Reply With Quote