View Single Post
Old 05-21-2011, 09:07 PM   #9
parkher
Evangelist
parkher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.parkher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.parkher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.parkher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.parkher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.parkher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.parkher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.parkher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.parkher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.parkher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.parkher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: BL Alita/Mimas/Ares, OB Note2/Note, KA One/H2O/HD, S PRS T2/T1, PB 902
For me Kindle is useless, limited formats and no card slot.

On Pocketbook I have two additional open-source readers (fbreader180, cr3),
and you can improve them yourself if you don't like something in them.

But as I am not interested in note taking at all, this specific area is unknown to me.
I use PocketBook 902 for reading books and for this purpose it is just perfect, especially with fbreader180 which allows to set corrects margins for such a large screen.

Maybe Kindle (9" version) owners can tell, can you set margins as large as 22 mm (almost an inch) each?
If not, for me Kindle does not exist
parkher is offline   Reply With Quote