View Single Post
Old 05-19-2011, 02:37 PM   #58
Greg Anos
Grand Sorcerer
Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook
Quote:
Originally Posted by leebase View Post
His Prime Palaver articles are from 2001, 2002. I'd love to see current writings from him on this topic about sales.

Lee
His Salvos Against Big Brother were from the late 2000's, but you have to buy the e-magazines. As far as I know, he hasn't compiled them into a book. (I haven't checked to see if he has them on a website, since I own the entire run of e-magazines...)

You can still buy the e-magazines, they will be in continual e-print.
Greg Anos is offline   Reply With Quote