Thread: Where to buy?!
View Single Post
Old 05-13-2011, 05:07 AM   #3
Metal Mick
Addict
Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: The Book, PB 302, IQ
I'd be very cautious about choosing an online supplier for this brand of devices, particularly by price.

In my experience, my order initially included the wrong item; when the order was completed, the seller decided to send a 302 that was the wrong color and it was defective (internal clock broken and SD card could not be removed). The seller and PB quietly (did not answer my emails) did nothing about this, other than suggest I spend an additional $60 to return the item to get the one I ordered, that perhaps would be fully functional.

Unless you can see what you are getting and check it for functionality, I'd look for a different product. This thread makes for interesting reading:

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=119429

Cheers,
Metal Mick is offline   Reply With Quote