View Single Post
Old 05-10-2011, 10:28 AM   #12
wannabee
Media Bloke
wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iOS
Quote:
Originally Posted by allabout View Post
Hi Mark/Wannabee,
within days it is on sale to the world!!!!!
great second post allabout. looking forward to more. I'll certainly check out your reference.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sassanik View Post
@wannabe how did the upload go? I think I may have to borrow my nephews Mac, not sure if he will let it go.

Amy
Amy - those uploads happen in about a month. A little hint about the use of your nephew's Mac. You don't want to borrow it and have to learn a new operating system. The next time you are talking to your nephew ask him why he got a Mac instead of a REGULAR computer. About an hour later, when he stops talking, tell him you would like to see his little gem. (Make sure you have the Apple upload program on a USB drive - or at least your username and passsword to get it when you visit) After he shows you how good his Mac is you could mention that you know a program that only runs on a Mac and have always wondered if it would work for you and would you mind having a look at it for you.....
wannabee is offline   Reply With Quote