View Single Post
Old 05-09-2011, 03:09 AM   #7
wannabee
Media Bloke
wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iOS
Welcome to MR allabout. I'd be interested to see the maths on that. After the store takes their cut and book brewer takes their cut. Doesn't look like much of the pie would be left. Especially if the store sells out side the 30% zones into the 70% commision zones.
@sassanik - Surely you can talk one of your mates with a mac to lend you an hour or so to set it up.
Anyway - I may have to eat my words as I haven't uploaded to Apple yet and will shortly have over twenty books to distribute to all the retail stores. I'm actually a bit anxious about it really.
wannabee is offline   Reply With Quote