View Single Post
Old 05-08-2011, 02:57 AM   #4
petermillard
Evangelist
petermillard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petermillard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petermillard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petermillard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petermillard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petermillard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petermillard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petermillard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petermillard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petermillard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petermillard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad, iPhone, K3 & Amazon - between them they cover my needs.
Now you mention it I don't think I've ever turned it off - why would you, in all honesty? Mine's probably been restarted a couple of times in the last twelve months after software updates, but I don't think I've ever willingly switched it off; I've probably only docked it four or five times as well <shrug> - my documents sync via dropbox, most of my media is bought over wifi directly on the iPad or streamed through iTunes home sharing/air sharing, so it's only if I want to have photos or video stored on the iPad that I sync - and now I think about it I could probably do that through dropbox as well...

Last edited by petermillard; 05-08-2011 at 02:58 AM. Reason: Typos
petermillard is offline   Reply With Quote