View Single Post
Old 05-03-2011, 09:49 AM   #1
mwheinz
award-winning bozo
mwheinz can program the VCR without an owner's manual.mwheinz can program the VCR without an owner's manual.mwheinz can program the VCR without an owner's manual.mwheinz can program the VCR without an owner's manual.mwheinz can program the VCR without an owner's manual.mwheinz can program the VCR without an owner's manual.mwheinz can program the VCR without an owner's manual.mwheinz can program the VCR without an owner's manual.mwheinz can program the VCR without an owner's manual.mwheinz can program the VCR without an owner's manual.mwheinz can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Sony Readers Missing from Stores?

So, due to a complicated series of events involving a birthday and a broken Kobo Reader, I gave my PRS600 to my son yesterday, on the assumption I could walk into any number of stores and pick up a 650 - but both Target and Staples seem to have stopped carrying them and Amazon not only does not carry them, 3rd parties seem to be selling them at a big mark-up.

What's up? Is Sony discontinuing these models? Do I need to crack the DRM on all my books and switch to the Nook?

mwheinz is offline   Reply With Quote