View Single Post
Old 04-29-2011, 02:11 PM   #128
MrsJoseph
Loves Ellipsis...
MrsJoseph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrsJoseph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrsJoseph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrsJoseph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrsJoseph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrsJoseph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrsJoseph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrsJoseph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrsJoseph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrsJoseph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrsJoseph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Wifi (broken), nook STR (returned), Kobo Touch, Sony T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
When the people in charge make a really bad business decision that could hurt the company, then people not in charge may very well be affected. This is going to be a really bad business decision that I feel will lose the company money. There surely has to be a way to get the magazine out in multiple formats with a subscription as to not lose customers and they can still go with Amazon.
There is a huge difference between saying "I think this is a bad decision that will affect the company adversely" and "I hope they fail & go bankrupt because I don't like/agree with what they did."

I can understand your frustration with the exclusive deal but please don't forget that there are people’s lives that are affected.
MrsJoseph is offline   Reply With Quote