View Single Post
Old 04-27-2011, 03:49 AM   #102
kiwidude
Calibre Plugins Developer
kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by theducks View Post
I just saw (and fixed) a book with:
jacket1.xhtml <a medium old jacket (not the slicker boxed jacket you see with 0.7.x)
jacket_split000.html <was just the title
jacket_split001.html <looked like a really old version of the Calibre jacket
I don't suppose you kept a copy of that book or can find another for me to take a look at did you?

My first instinct is to just not care about split jackets and handle the other cases, but I don't know how prevalent splits are. My guess is that a conversion was done with a split on h2 tags and that caused the jacket to split. Again if I can get my grubby hands on an example file or someone can post the HTML content of each file I can take a look as to how to cater for it if at all.
kiwidude is offline   Reply With Quote