View Single Post
Old 04-26-2011, 12:00 PM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by Algiedi View Post
Hello everyone,

First of all, I dearly hope that my question hasn't been answered somewhere else on the forum - I did find a few snippets of information here and there, but it's either outdated, fragmentary or just too confusing.
I was also unsure of where to post it, so um sorry about that too if I got it wrong.

Thing is, I'm in a bit of a hurry, so piecing the whole thing together and testing it out would not do.

So here's the context:

A translator sent me some of her work for proofreading. What I'd like to do is take notes on my Kindle, and when I'm done import back a file that'll have the notes somehow in the text, that I can convert (if needed) to send her back by email.

What's the most straightforward way to do that?

One again, sorry if it's a stupid question, and thank you for any help or directions you could give me.
I think this (mailing the annotations) might be better asked over on the Kindle forum.
Or are the annotations supposed to be inserted into a Calibre conversion before sending?
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote