View Single Post
Old 04-26-2011, 07:09 AM   #1
Algiedi
Overenthusiastic Noob
Algiedi has learned how to read e-booksAlgiedi has learned how to read e-booksAlgiedi has learned how to read e-booksAlgiedi has learned how to read e-booksAlgiedi has learned how to read e-booksAlgiedi has learned how to read e-booksAlgiedi has learned how to read e-books

Device: Kindle 3
Export notes from Kindle *in text*

Hello everyone,

First of all, I dearly hope that my question hasn't been answered somewhere else on the forum - I did find a few snippets of information here and there, but it's either outdated, fragmentary or just too confusing.
I was also unsure of where to post it, so um sorry about that too if I got it wrong.

Thing is, I'm in a bit of a hurry, so piecing the whole thing together and testing it out would not do.

So here's the context:

A translator sent me some of her work for proofreading. What I'd like to do is take notes on my Kindle, and when I'm done import back a file that'll have the notes somehow in the text, that I can convert (if needed) to send her back by email.

What's the most straightforward way to do that?

One again, sorry if it's a stupid question, and thank you for any help or directions you could give me.
Algiedi is offline   Reply With Quote