View Single Post
Old 02-13-2008, 06:09 AM   #11
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kasrielle View Post
Finally to my question! Which reader will convert these formats the easiest, and which has the bigger online bookstore, should I choose to buy some stuff? And what 3rd party programs do I need for conversion?

Thanks very much!
Nothing that I'm aware of (please correct me if I'm wrong, anyone!) will convert your rb books.

The Gen3 will display your HTML books directly.

You can easily convert LIT and DOC for both the Sony and the Gen3.

The Gen3 has a far greater range of bookstores available, given its support for MobiPocket books.

The Sony is rather cheaper; the Gen3 has more features (dictionary support, loading your own fonts, proper support for font families, etc).

I'm sure you'd be happy with either.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote