Thread: Battery Life?
View Single Post
Old 04-06-2011, 05:23 PM   #14
digiSara
Groupie
digiSara actually read the MS Office License Agreement.digiSara actually read the MS Office License Agreement.digiSara actually read the MS Office License Agreement.digiSara actually read the MS Office License Agreement.digiSara actually read the MS Office License Agreement.digiSara actually read the MS Office License Agreement.digiSara actually read the MS Office License Agreement.digiSara actually read the MS Office License Agreement.digiSara actually read the MS Office License Agreement.digiSara actually read the MS Office License Agreement.digiSara actually read the MS Office License Agreement.

Device: Kobo wifi
Is anyone else's battery draining faster since the 1.9 upgrade?

My normal routine is Power Off at night, Sleep during the day - I'm home in the daytime and like to be able to quickly pick up and read and put down again. Wifi turned off.

The past 2 times, the battery has actually drained while in Sleep mode (rather then during Reading). This morning I had checked the battery level and it was still about 3/4 full, after lunch I came back to it and it had Please Charge message.

I can't remember the exact time I charged it last, but it's only been a few days, rather then the week + I was getting before.

(I also had an SD card in it - I was just testing out how it worked - would that make a difference because of the indexing?) I've removed the SD card to see if that makes a difference.
digiSara is offline   Reply With Quote