View Single Post
Old 04-04-2011, 07:42 PM   #19
guyanonymous
Guru
guyanonymous has much to be proud ofguyanonymous has much to be proud ofguyanonymous has much to be proud ofguyanonymous has much to be proud ofguyanonymous has much to be proud ofguyanonymous has much to be proud ofguyanonymous has much to be proud ofguyanonymous has much to be proud ofguyanonymous has much to be proud ofguyanonymous has much to be proud ofguyanonymous has much to be proud of

Device: Ebookwise 1150 / 1200
Thanks for passing on the info. And don't worry, we won't kill the messenger

Now, I have to admit, I'm no longer angry about this. I'm laughing because my current expectations for the company keep being met! (And yes, that means my expectations are for repeated disappointment, lack of follow-thru, and continually ensuring that I will never invest another cent in a product from their company.

I'm in an average of 3 different work environments a week, often new ones. Someone asks me about my reader in the lunch room on a daily basis, and my current reply is, "I love reading on an e-reader and can't imagine going back to paper books for novels etc...BUT, I don't recommend the one I have. I suggest checking out the Kobo and Sony models."

People usually ask why I don't recommend mine, and recommend the others and we have a good chat.

I've probably had this same conversation at least 20 times in the past two months.
guyanonymous is offline   Reply With Quote