Thread: Serial Killers
View Single Post
Old 03-27-2011, 11:31 AM   #5
covingtoncat73
Wizard
covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Lenovo Duet Chromebook, Moto e
Quote:
Originally Posted by hols57 View Post
As it so happens, I'm reading this one now, free download from Gutenberg I think. It mentions Elizabeth Bathory, who was supposed to have bathed in the blood of virgins to improve her complexion (I'll stick to Pear's soap!), and many other cases where people committed multi-murders, sometimes under the delusion that they were were-wolves or bears. It's a reasonable quick read.

Indeed so it is. I was an idiot and didn't put the dash, so a title search in Gutenberg didn't pull it up. I did an author search after reading that you got it from there and bam.

http://www.gutenberg.org/ebooks/5324
covingtoncat73 is offline   Reply With Quote