View Single Post
Old 03-11-2011, 09:34 PM   #9
caheaton
Enthusiast
caheaton can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametercaheaton can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametercaheaton can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametercaheaton can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametercaheaton can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametercaheaton can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametercaheaton can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametercaheaton can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametercaheaton can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametercaheaton can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametercaheaton can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: Kobo & Kindle apps (PC, Android), Aura HD, Kindle Touch
Not so hard....but then again, I'm an IT guy .

I used to keep my books as is (DRM'd), but lately have decided to remove the DRM from my entire collection as insurance for when I switch computers (happens often for me as I try new operating systems and such) and someday upgrade to a new reader. It just seems like a wise way to preserve my investment and not have to repurchase.

Craig
(And the files are not shared...)

Last edited by caheaton; 03-11-2011 at 09:38 PM.
caheaton is offline   Reply With Quote