View Single Post
Old 03-10-2011, 08:33 AM   #8
Jellby
frumious Bandersnatch
Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook Orizon, Kobo Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by cybmole View Post
thats a tricky one, but I've not actually encountered it in a badly formatted book, YET!
I have

Whatever you do, only a careful (proof)reading (or several) of the book will catch some of them.

Quote:
what I do nowadays, because these things irritate me, is keep a pad n pencil handy when I'm reading a poor quality book on Kindle, & make a note of any formats or typos that I want to go back & fix, later. then I use sigil to find n fix in epub, then reconvert to mobi.
Exactly what I do, except that I edit the ePUB by hand and don't convert to mobi.
Jellby is offline   Reply With Quote