View Single Post
Old 03-03-2011, 06:21 AM   #104
astrangerhere
Professor of Law
astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Elipsa, Kobo Libra H20, Kobo Aura One, KoboMini
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asawi View Post
LOL! So close to what was I was going to write! I have lots of friends who rave about their spinning and want me to join them. Are you kidding??? I'm on my bicycle every frickin' day to and from work. Sun or rain or snow or ice. Saves me money twice: No gas, no spinning class membership fee! And then I can plant my behind firmly in the couch and spend some quality time with my laptop and eReader!

(Oh yeah, that "little" rascal in my avatar (a gigantic Siberian Husky) insists on adding to my daily exercise regime as well.)
I wish I was able to do this. I'm only about 10 miles from my office, but it would necessitate me finding somewhere to shower when I go there. Corporate law firms have little consideration for health if you show up to work smelling like you just biked ten miles. We're about to be absorbed into one of the firms larger buildings and I'm hoping that we'll have shower facilities there.

PS Your puppy is gorgeous.
astrangerhere is offline   Reply With Quote