View Single Post
Old 02-28-2011, 08:14 PM   #100
Mortis
Canucklehead in Malaysia
Mortis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mortis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mortis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mortis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mortis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mortis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mortis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mortis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mortis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mortis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mortis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone, Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by SolRaven View Post
That's why I bought a StairMonster. I did all that and mostly used the one machine. Now, I wake up and just stumble onto the StairMonster. When I'm finished, I hop right in my own shower. I don't need workout clothes because well...I'm working out at home and since I have to do the laundry, why bother? I don't need sneakers, just a soft sole under foot, which is usually in the form of flip flops or crocs (no need for socks). You can't wear those in a gym!

My Iron Maiden with a reading Rack
You must have rock hard..err never mind
Mortis is offline   Reply With Quote