View Single Post
Old 02-20-2011, 12:20 PM   #15
DixieGal
Hi There!
DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Instead of asking the powers that be to protect your precious time from being wasted, how's about you take responsibility for your own use of the forums? What's wrong with you that you can not set threads to be ignored, change your preferences to not subscribe to any threads except those you wish to follow, or just simply not reading anything that is too long for you?

I am getting sick of the crybabies complaining that every detail is not the way they like it. Thank heaven they are not dictating how things go, because they seem to live in very boring worlds.

If the threads are so much to your disliking, why don't you shut off your computer and go for a walk. Try to meet interesting people unlike yourself and develop some social skills.

Stop crying because I am not even the least bit concerned with anything you expect and even less impressed with your opinions. They are as inconsequential to me as you were rude enough to make generalizations about mine in the Lounge. Go suck on them lemons for a while.
DixieGal is offline   Reply With Quote