View Single Post
Old 01-08-2008, 07:40 AM   #126
tompe
Grand Sorcerer
tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Nexus 5, Kindle PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffElkins View Post
I can access the attachment in the post above fine. It's just renamed Cover.gif from ~Cover.jpg. - The problem is that when Mobiperl hits one of these images it crashes and refuses to convert the book. I'm batch converting about 1000 .lit books and this problem hits just every so often. It does not occur when using convertlit to create an .oebzip file.
I think I have fixed so it does not crach and this fix is inlcuded in the latest tar version. It is not included in the latest Windows binary version.

When I clicked on the attachment nothing happened and when i looked at the icon it was a gif file so i assume that the icon is not the file. But I will try again...
tompe is offline   Reply With Quote