View Single Post
Old 01-20-2011, 07:44 PM   #1
elizilla
Addict
elizilla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elizilla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elizilla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elizilla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elizilla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elizilla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elizilla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elizilla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elizilla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elizilla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elizilla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Elipsa, Kobo Aura One, Sony PRS 650, Sony PRS 350
Amazon accounts for people with no credit?

I have a friend who is extremely hard up these days. He had to move out of his place, and he's been couch surfing, and he lost all his books when he lost his place. Which is hard on him because he is a hardcore reader. I am thinking of giving him an older Kindle that I have kicking around. If I give him this Kindle, can he get it authorized and get free books onto it, when he doesn't have a credit card or bank account? Or would Amazon not let him do it if he doesn't have a payment method configured? I don't want to leave the Kindle attached to my own Amazon account anymore after it leaves my hands.

Thanks!
elizilla is offline   Reply With Quote