View Single Post
Old 01-19-2011, 02:36 PM   #19
astra
The Introvert
astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-650 & 505 & 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by grooks View Post
astra, I'm doing the opposite of you and doing a test where I only put my Reader in standby between reading sessions.

I previously did a full shut-down each night before bed but now want to see my battery life using standby only.
Interesting
For me it lasted 16 days if I only read books and used dictionary/changing tex size, doing any other menu related operation at bare minimum. If I used it freely, then 14 days.
astra is offline   Reply With Quote