View Single Post
Old 01-19-2011, 11:43 AM   #13
MrHatandClogs
MrHatandClogs doesn't litterMrHatandClogs doesn't litter

Device: Literati
Quote:
Originally Posted by moon9 View Post

any idea why my grandma's literati won't connect through wifi? please contact me at moonbeam81@msn.com. I even tried to hook it up with the usb cable and drop and drag books with no luck.
I'm not sure why it won't connect to wifi?

After I got my Literati working, it was connecting just fine to wifi, then one day it wouldn't at all.

What I did was a factory reset of my Literati, and after I did this, it connected just fine.

But beware, this will remove any content(books,.pdfs, files, etc.) from your Literati, and it will remove the 25 free books preloaded on your Literati, but you can get them back one at a time free from the Kobo store. So make sure you back up anything you don't want to lose.

And, also after I did this, and reconnected to my computer, my computer said I needed to reformat the HDD on the Literati before I could use it. And in doing so, it halved the memory on my Literati. I don't know if this will happen to everyone, but it did to me.

You can't just drag and drop files to your Literati without using Adobe Digital Editions. To use this method, see the instructions above.
MrHatandClogs is offline   Reply With Quote