View Single Post
Old 01-19-2011, 08:54 AM   #58
Bookworm_Girl
E-reader Enthusiast
Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3; Kobo Aura One; iPad Mini 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by SolRaven View Post
The Primal Blueprint by Mark Sisson and the reason I bought a Kindle last year.

You know, I love Sony's. I do believe they are a superior, which is evident in the 5 Sony readers I have bought over the past 1.5 years. I own a Kindle only because I wanted The Primal Blueprint on ebook and couldn't get it anywhere else,
The Sony is my main ereader. It's where I do most of my reading. However, one of the reasons I bought a Kindle was access to books that aren't available in EPUB format. It is not that frequent that books are not available in both formats, but it was the case for some books that I really wanted to read too. Also, more and more best-selling authors are signing exclusive deals with Amazon such that their books are only available in Kindle format or available for some time frame like a year before EPUB. Here is an interesting article which gives examples.
http://gigaom.com/2010/02/08/more-au...-kindle-deals/
Bookworm_Girl is offline   Reply With Quote