View Single Post
Old 01-19-2011, 04:53 AM   #57
SolRaven
Wizard
SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara, Voyage, Oasis, Paperwhite & PRS-650
Quote:
Originally Posted by delphin View Post
In fact I have NEVER run across a SINGLE example of a title that was actually of use to me that WAS available on Amazon's Kindle, but was not available for the PRS-650 by accessing the combined resources of my local library, the Sony Store, Borders, Kobo, and Google Books (3 million titles and counting).
The Primal Blueprint by Mark Sisson and the reason I bought a Kindle last year.

You know, I love Sony's. I do believe they are a superior, which is evident in the 5 Sony readers I have bought over the past 1.5 years. I own a Kindle only because I wanted The Primal Blueprint on ebook and couldn't get it anywhere else, but seriously? You're so over the top even though I love my Sonys you could drive me towards Kindle, Nook, Astak, anywhere just because your methods of persuasion are more of a repellent.

I'm not sure what happened btwn your first post and this one, but I went from agreeing with you to being embarrassed that we have the same reader. Did something bad happen to you after that post??

Last edited by SolRaven; 01-19-2011 at 06:55 AM.
SolRaven is offline   Reply With Quote