View Single Post
Old 01-16-2011, 11:35 AM   #69
maianhvk
whimsical
maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: current: PPW 4. brick: K3 & Voyage.
Quote:
Originally Posted by happy_terd View Post
You can also use karma when you dislike a comment. You can send a couple points with the message "If you would have tried harder you would have received more."
should I give you K on your freak sense of humor

I never realized that some people take K seriously. In my own opinion, the Karma points is just a figure showing how much others appreciate your posts and that's all. It's not worth paying so much attention to, and are there some people really, I mean REALLY, who set up other accounts to bust their own K? And they even 'transfer' K between those accounts to make the K points they can give higher? That sounds ridiculous, as if those people have nothing better to do apart from self-promoting.

I give K to people whose posts I found helpful, unique or interesting: information, advices, genuine thoughts and opinions about many things besides e-readers market. And I don't see what's wrong with that.
maianhvk is offline   Reply With Quote