View Single Post
Old 01-15-2011, 11:14 PM   #51
Xanthe
Plan B Is Now In Force
Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Aluratek,Sony 350/T1,Pandigital,eBM 911,Nook HD/HD+,Fire HDX 7/8.9,PW2

I have to say, i can never understand the "mine is better than yours" attitude some folks here at MR seem to have toward their ereaders, whether it's Kindle people looking down on others, or Sony people looking down on Kindles, Nook people looking down on Kobo, Pocketbook people looking down on whatever, Apple people looking down on ereaders, etc., etc., etc. Nor do I understand the defensive stance that some take when someone makes negative comments about their particular device. Do not self-identify with your ereader - negative comments against it are not negative comments against you.

There is no perfect ereader, people. There's only ones that meet our particular needs at a particular point in time. Just because someone chooses a different ereader than the one you love doesn't mean that they chose poorly, or that they were duped, or that they are dumb. People get what works best in their particular cirumstances.

/end rant
Xanthe is offline   Reply With Quote