View Single Post
Old 12-30-2007, 10:02 PM   #77
tompe
Grand Sorcerer
tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Nexus 5, Kindle PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by wallcraft View Post
This did not work with the Windows .exe versions (I did not try the Perl scripts). The html2mobi stage seem to work (e.g. the BMP images look ok), but the images in the final MOBI file are corrupted. They are mostly white. When I re-extract from the MOBI using mobi2html the JPG images are about ~4KB instead of ~55KB for the original BMP files.
Actually, I tested it in Windows and it worked for me i think. Or maybe I forgot to check the BMP images... Does it work with a file without BMP images?

I suspect there is a binmode issue again. This is such an irritating difference between Unix and Windows.

I assume I have to boot to Windows again...
tompe is offline   Reply With Quote