View Single Post
Old 01-02-2011, 08:45 AM   #5
Lupa
Lupa can name that ebook in five wordsLupa can name that ebook in five wordsLupa can name that ebook in five wordsLupa can name that ebook in five wordsLupa can name that ebook in five wordsLupa can name that ebook in five wordsLupa can name that ebook in five wordsLupa can name that ebook in five wordsLupa can name that ebook in five wordsLupa can name that ebook in five wordsLupa can name that ebook in five words

Device: Kobo Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by dwanthny View Post
Have you actually tried the newest version or are you just going with what you're reading? I read the thread you linked to and I don't see this taking away the 650s ability to display thumbnails.

I could be wrong., but I suspect that the Sony 650 will take any epub with a properly designated cover and create a thumbnail for that book.
Thanks for the quick responses!

I have downloaded both 0.7.35 and the latest 0.7.36 but I have gone back to 0.7.34. With Calibre 0.7.34 I can send books to my Sony Reader PRS-650 with thumbnails, when disconnected from the PC my reader shows the covers Calibre uses in the library and looks great. With the latest Calibre releases after putting epub books onto the device they just refresh on the reader with cover/pages within the book itself. For example the Penguin books I have just show the Penguin Logo and not the real cover. I have also tried to reconnect the reader with the wrong cover thumbnails to see if Calibre will send them but this does not work.

Last edited by Lupa; 01-02-2011 at 08:55 AM.
Lupa is offline   Reply With Quote