View Single Post
Old 01-02-2011, 06:11 AM   #1
Lupa
Lupa can name that ebook in five wordsLupa can name that ebook in five wordsLupa can name that ebook in five wordsLupa can name that ebook in five wordsLupa can name that ebook in five wordsLupa can name that ebook in five wordsLupa can name that ebook in five wordsLupa can name that ebook in five wordsLupa can name that ebook in five wordsLupa can name that ebook in five wordsLupa can name that ebook in five words

Device: Kobo Aura HD
Question Stuck with Calibre 0.7.34 from now on?

I have been using Calibre for a couple of years and the updates have all been great so far, however since the latest releases (0.7.35 onwards) Calibre no longer sends pre-built thumbnails to the newer Sony devices PRS-650 etc. I have read into this, it's because the older devices are having thumbnails uploaded to them as well and slowing the readers down. I can understand this being a problem, but I cant understand why no option is available to enable thumbnails on the newer readers in preferences? Maybe I have missed something or there is a Plugin to enable this? If not does anyone know if this feature will be re added in a future update with the problems fixed for older readers?

Link to changes: https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...ght=thumbnails

Last edited by Lupa; 01-02-2011 at 06:20 AM. Reason: Added Link
Lupa is offline   Reply With Quote