View Single Post
Old 12-21-2007, 12:24 PM   #8
Cthulhu
Technologist
Cthulhu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cthulhu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cthulhu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cthulhu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cthulhu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cthulhu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cthulhu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cthulhu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cthulhu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cthulhu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cthulhu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: SONY Reader PRS-500
Umm....whoopee ?

The site works, but is not anything earth-shattering. I cannot buy a Reader from the site, nor can I search or purchase an ebook from the site. What's more, there are no links to the SONY connect store, and it's great that they list popular books that now come in a digital format, but there is no other information, such as purchase price, size, where to purchase, &tc.
I suppose that the notice that *all* Borders are now carrying the device is re-assuring, but am not so enthused that they could not link to SONY's Connect site.
Maybe I'm not so bright and cannot find these links, but really, I think any celebration is a bit premature.
Cthulhu is offline   Reply With Quote