View Single Post
Old 01-01-2011, 01:05 PM   #4
bhartman36
Wizard
bhartman36 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bhartman36 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bhartman36 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bhartman36 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bhartman36 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bhartman36 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bhartman36 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bhartman36 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bhartman36 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bhartman36 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bhartman36 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3 Wi-Fi, Craig CMP738a Android Tablet
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr ploppy View Post
Depends on what you think you need a publisher for. I don't think magazine editors will turn a story down just because it has been self published on Smashwords, though they will most likely insist that it be removed while they hold the rights to it.
Okay, well that makes sense. I guess I could always unpublish from Smashwords and/or Amazon.

If I was going to publish a compilation, I would think I'd need a publisher for exposure/promotion purposes. I'm new at promotion, and the one thing I have on Amazon doesn't see a lot of movement (which may be because it sucks, but I'm hoping not ).
bhartman36 is offline   Reply With Quote