View Single Post
Old 01-01-2011, 11:57 AM   #6
Nyssa
Series Addict
Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite (2nd Gen)
Quote:
Originally Posted by DMB View Post
My K3 (arrived beginning of September) functioned perfectly but was stolen, along with its cover, in a London pub in December. I got a new one and new cover on 24th December and it seems to have difficulties of this type. I did lots of resets and finally rang Amazon this morning. They advised removing the cover and then doing a reset. So far it appears to have worked.

The actual problems were an inability to stay in sleep mode and losing my place in a book.
Amazon has stated that they will take the covers back, for an exchange or refund becuase it is a known problem.
Nyssa is offline   Reply With Quote