Thread: Check Library
View Single Post
Old 12-23-2010, 12:32 AM   #7
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by paulfiera View Post
So, in this case, the library check is right. There are two formats of one book but both are known to the application database.
If the check said extra book format found then calibre's database doesn't know about the extra book.

I had a extra copy of the same epub but the author's name was different. My only guess was that I had the original epub open in the editor or viewer when I changed the name in calibre. A new epub was created with the new author name but the original was never deleted.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote