View Single Post
Old 12-20-2010, 03:26 PM   #3
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcbob View Post
How do I load a set of books on my Kindle 3 organized into 'collections'? So far I have transferred books with Calibre and then put them into collections by hand one-by-one. The organizing into collections gets pretty tedious since it is a multiple step operation.

As an alternative, is there a way to select multiple books with an operation analogous to shift-click on a PC and then put them all into the same collection?
If you're choosing the BOOK, and then specifying which collection to put it into, that's a very, very slow operation.

It's much quicker to choose the COLLECTION, press "right arrow", select "Add/Remove Items", and then just check the books that you want to put into the collection.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote